If you or your colleagues are attention Solar & Storage Southeast, please join us for a CCEBA update on energy legislation policy and regulatory developments in North and South Carolina. We will review the major developments of this past year, provide a post mortem on NC House bill 951, and discuss renewables businesses can expect in 2022 in the Carolinas. Room and video streaming website TBA.
- FERC Interconnection Reform Discussions: What Are They and What Do They Mean?
- CCEBA Statement on NC Carbon Plan
- Duke Energy’s Rolling Blackouts Illuminated the Benefits of Solar, Storage
- Duke Coal & Gas Reliability Failure Casts NC Carbon Plan In New Light
- Facts About The 2022 Duke Energy Christmas Blackout