If you or your colleagues are attention Solar & Storage Southeast, please join us for a CCEBA update on energy legislation policy and regulatory developments in North and South Carolina. We will review the major developments of this past year, provide a post mortem on NC House bill 951, and discuss renewables businesses can expect in 2022 in the Carolinas. Room and video streaming website TBA.
- NC Utilities Commission Rules for Fort Bragg in Bragg vs. Duke Energy Case
- The Importance of Energy Storage in the Carolinas: An Interview with Ron DiFelice
- Duke Energy’s Carbon Plan: What Missed the Mark and What Should Be Changed To Protect Ratepayers
- Carolinas CEBA Files Carbon Plan Comments
- Clark Hill Attorney Steven Shparber Discussed Energy Market Reform in the Carolinas