Carolinas Clean Energy Business AssociationThe Carolinas' Voice for the Clean Energy Industry
This page provides helpful links and resources related to CCEBA’s core legislative and regulatory work. The links are organized around topic areas and are updated frequently.
Behind the Meter
- Carolinas CEBA Negotiates Energy Storage Rights For Independent Power Producers
- Docket N0. E-100, Sub 101- Order Approving SISC Avoidance Requirements and Addressing Solar-Plus-Storage Qualifying Facility Installations
- The Importance of Energy Storage in the Carolinas: An Interview with Ron DiFelice
Integrated Resource Plans in North and South Carolina
- Brattle Group: Potential Benefits of a Regional Wholesale Power Market to North Carolina’s Electricity Customers
- Duke University Nicholas Institute: Evaluating Options for Enhancing Wholesale Competition and Implications for the Southeastern United States
- Clark Hill Attorney Steven Shparber Discussed Energy Market Reform in the Carolinas
- Is the Southeast Energy Exchange Market (SEEM) the Utility Market Reform the Carolinas Need?
- Who is Afraid of a Study Bill?
North Carolina Carbon Plan - House Bill 951
- Docket No. E-100, Sub 179, with comments submitted to N.C. Utilities Commission Evaluation of Duke Energy’s Carbon Plan.
- Carolinas CEBA Files Carbon Plan Comments
- Duke Energy’s Carbon Plan: What Missed the Mark and What Should Be Changed To Protect Ratepayers
From The Blog
Director Chris Carmody Featured in Utility Dive: The Southeast Energy Exchange Market launched a year ago. It still isn’t delivering on its promises.
Our Executive Director Chris Carmody contributed to a discussion about the Southeast Energy Exchange Market (SEEM), in partnership with Nick Guidi of the Southern Environmental Law Center. Check out the article published in Utility Dive this week.
The Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) and the North American Electric Reliability Corporation (NERC) recently completed a report on Winter Storm Elliot (Inquiry into Bulk-Power Systems During December 2022 Winter Storm Elliot). Over Christmas week in...